Career Opportunities in Munich
Inova Semiconductors is a Munich-based, fabless semiconductor manufacturer which was founded in 1999. It designs, markets and sells its products and licensed technologies both directly and through a global network of distributors, heavily focusing on the automotive market.
The core competence of Inova resides in the development and marketing of high-speed digital data transmission semiconductor technologies for harsh automotive environments.
APIX™, APIX™2 and APIX™3 are the company's flagship product lines that have delivered major advancements in digital multimedia transmission, particularly in the automotive, industrial and transportation market segments.
Inova Semiconductors has also recently entered the emerging smart digital LED market under the ISELED™ brand name as member of an open, industry-wide alliance.
Embedded Firmware Developer (m/f/d)
- Responsible for hardware-software co-design of chip internal firmware
- Adaptation and improvement of existing firmware
- Definition and implementation of new firmware routines in close coordination with digital design team
- Simulation of developed firmware and assistance in system-based verification
- Restructuring and improvement of documentation
- Active support for firmware related topics on existing and new devices
- Degree in electrical engineering / computer science or a similar field of study
- Working experience in programming of Embedded Systems
- Experience with different microcontrollers and digital hardware development is a plus
- Solid skills and experiences in embedded-C, Assembler, and Python using Linux as development environment
- Good analytical skill set
- Team-oriented style of work
- Good communication skills (German and English)
Inova Semiconductors GmbH
Grafinger Str. 26
D-81671 Munich - Germany