Career Opportunities in Munich
Inova Semiconductors is a Munich-based, fabless semiconductor manufacturer which was founded in 1999. It designs, markets and sells its products and licensed technologies both directly and through a global network of distributors, heavily focusing on the automotive market.
The core competence of Inova resides in the development and marketing of high-speed digital data transmission semiconductor technologies for harsh automotive environments.
APIX®2 and APIX®3 are the company's flagship product lines that have delivered major advancements in digital multimedia transmission, particularly in the automotive, industrial and transportation market segments.
Inova Semiconductors has also entered the emerging smart digital LED market under the ISELED® brand name as member of an open, industry-wide alliance.
System Design Engineer (f/m/d)
Extensive training in all our products.
Professional training in SystemC, SystemVerilog and for FPGA development.
Getting familiar with system development by working in a team and taking over slowly growing design tasks. You will work in an international team in close cooperation with experienced engineers from chip design, field application and application to understand the whole environment and the requirements for our products.
System design of future high-speed digital data transmission architectures, protocols and hardware to be used for automotive mass data communication devices.
A modern SystemC-to-RTL or SystemVerilog-to-RTL design flow.
Behavior modeling of mixed-signal blocks which surround the digital logic (SERDES, Phys, communication channels).
A product line that brings together the exciting industry fields of semiconductors, displays, LEDs and automotive high-speed data communications.
Extensive on-the-job training and continuing education opportunities in high-demand engineering disciplines such as:
· System modelling and system design / FPGA prototyping
A company headquarters in Munich covering all company divisions.
An international environment of customers and suppliers.
A highly motivated team that looks forward to each new dedicated employee and offers opportunities to get involved.
You will work flexibly from your home office and from our offices in Munich.
An attractive fixed salary and 30 days vacation are a matter of course.
Company pension plan as well as the possibility of leasing a bicycle.
- You can get excited about complex electronic problems and enjoy developing new products.
- Knowledge of common video interfaces such as LVDS, HDMI, DSI or DisplayPort would be an advantage.
- First experiences in digital circuit design (statemachines, debugging, FPGA background, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of the hardware description languages Verilog, System-Verilog or VHDL.
- Basic knowledge of the programming language C/C++.
- Basic knowledge of an object-oriented programming language (SystemC or UVM) would be an advantage.
- You are interested in serial data transmission in the GBit/s range and like to try out new ideas in FPGA prototypes.
- Knowledge in FPGA development with Verilog and Vivado is a big advantage.
- You have completed an engineering degree (TU/FH) in the field of electrical engineering/communications engineering or a comparable course of study.
- You are a strong communicator in German and English.
Apply today ! We are looking forward to your application and welcoming you in our Inova team.
Inova Semiconductors GmbH
Grafinger Str. 26
D-81671 Munich - Germany