APICO - APIX2 Configuration Utility
To download the APICO User Manual please login.
The APICO utility provides a comprehensive user interface to configure the INAP375T/R APIX2 transmitter and receiver devices.
Note: works with the APIX2 kits (APIX2_ADK_xxx) and does not support APIX(1) kits (APIX_ADK_xxx).
- Create, open and save configurations for INAP375T and INAP375R
- Support of daisy-chain configuration
- Configuration Wizard
- Dependency check for local dependencies
- Plausibility check for TX and RX configurations
- Direct read and write access to ADK Demonstrations boards
- Status Dialog for all TX and RX Status registers
- Loading customized EDID Data for different display configurations
APICO Application Window
|APICO V3.28||Software Tool to configure APIX2 devices, configuration wizard, dependency check, plausibility check, status registers, etc.||login or register|