Career Opportunities in Munich
Inova Semiconductors is a Munich-based, fabless semiconductor manufacturer which was founded in 1999. It designs, markets and sells its products and licensed technologies both directly and through a global network of distributors, heavily focusing on the automotive market.
The core competence of Inova resides in the development and marketing of high-speed digital data transmission semiconductor technologies for harsh automotive environments.
APIX™2 and APIX™3 are the company's flagship product lines that have delivered major advancements in digital multimedia transmission, particularly in the automotive, industrial and transportation market segments.
Inova Semiconductors has also entered the emerging smart digital LED market under the ISELED™ brand name as member of an open, industry-wide alliance.
Application Engineer (m/f/d)
- Become an expert of our products and support our worldwide customers in their entire development process from schematic design to the layout of printed circuit boards and the ramp-up of the whole product.
- Work in an international team in close cooperation with the chip design, field application and test departments to get our products ready for market and fulfil our customer needs.
- Development of printed circuit boards (Altium Designer). Drive all phases from concept to production and coordinate the manufacturing process with external partners.
- Support the evaluation and characterization of our new products by developing measurement methods and systems, coding of scripts (Python) and performing statistical analysis of measurement data.
- As a product expert, you will write application notes and presentations for internal and external trainings and represent our company by attending trade fairs and conferences.
- Degree (TU/FH) in electrical engineering/communications engineering or a comparable study.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and enthusiasm for solving customer problems in a collaborative manner.
- You enjoy technical challenges and finding solutions for complex issues.
Very good analytical skills and a high degree of commitment and motivation.
Interest in the fields of serial high-speed data, signal integrity measurement methods, DCDC controllers and LEDs.
Experience with lab equipment such as oscilloscope, multi-meter and spectrum analyzer.
Python knowledge is of great advantage.
Basic knowledge in PCB development (Altium) is required.
Experience in µC programming and FPGA design is a great plus.
You are fluent in German and Business English.
Young Professionals are Welcome!
Inova Semiconductors GmbH
Grafinger Str. 26
D-81671 Munich - Germany